Encased within a new, elongated bottle, Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia relaunches with a new Eau de Parfum. With a scent built around the Gardenia flower, the joyful floral signature has been admired since the dawn of time and said to be used in elixirs and magic potions. Taking cues from its believed mystical power, the gorgeous White Gardenia note is blended with solar Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute. The modern floral signature is introduced by a lively Pear Blossom accord, while a touch of Brown Sugar accord adds a delicate sweetness to its sillage.
- Top notes of Blossom Accord, Italian Mandarin and Red Berries
- Heart notes of White Gardenia, Jasmine Absolute and Frangipani Flower
- Base notes of Patchouli and Brown Sugar Accord
- Encased within a new, elongated bottle, crafted from lacquered pink glass featuring a shiny gold cap
- The packaging features a new take on the House’s distinctive Flora pattern first created by artist and illustrator Vittorio Accornero for Gucci in 1966
- The fragrance’s formula does not contain UV filters
- Designed with a sustainable approach, the flacon is made of 10% recycled glass featuring a pink water-based lacquer.
- The outer packaging is made of FSC®- certified paper. The FSC system guarantees products such as wood and paper have been harvested in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
*Due to current COVID-19 situation, please expect some delivery delays
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 11am (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.|
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns