Presenting Ambrosia di Fiori, a new chapter of the Gucci Bloom story conceived by Alessandro Michele and created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas. Invoking a banquet of an ancient world, ambrosia was the sustenance of the Greek gods, thought to give immortality to those who drank it. The name of this precious nectar and the magic it evokes is woven into the scent’s vibrant bouquet. The blend begins with the original Gucci Bloom eau de parfum—a trio of Jasmine Bud extract, Tuberose, and Rangoon Creeper—combined with new ingredients that intensify the floral fragrance: the rare Velvety Orris—derived from Iris resin—originally used by ancient Greeks and Romans as an essential oil, and Damascena Rose—harvested in the early morning to give the powerful rendition of the flower.
- Eau de parfum
- Velvety Orris, the root of Iris—a rare and precious note derived from the resin of the flower that blooms in Tuscany in May
- Damascena Rose—a warm and rich floral scent, distilled from the most fragrant breed of rose
- Natural Tuberose harvested from India
- Jasmine bud extract, obtained through an exclusive method of co-extraction to impart a fresh green and petal scent on the skin
- Rangoon Creeper, embodying the fragrance’s concept and name, the slightly powdery floral scent is captured as the flower blooms from white and gradually darkens to pink, then red
- The scent is presented in a burgundy lacquered glass bottle with a soft pink label. Contrasted by the emblematic Herbarium pattern in black, the same shade of pink defines the box.
*Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are experiencing delivery delays. Please add an additional 5 business days on top of your delivery window.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 11am (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.|
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns