Defined by a mask shape reminiscent of ski goggles, these oversize spectacles walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway, revealed in Paris' Théâtre Le Palace. Grey lenses are backed by a hidden metal frame and profiled by star rivets, adding a whimsical feel to the shades. An emblematic code of the House, the Interlocking G stands on the round detail finishing the fork shaped temple tips.
- Gold metal hidden frame with star shaped rivets
- Gold metal temples with forked tips and Interlocking G detail
- Rubber nose pads
- Grey lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 8.25cm
- Frame width: 14.6cm
- Made in Italy
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfibre cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
- Complimentary Shipping & Returns